Announcing ADDClasses.com Program Scholarships
Have you ever wanted to join Adult ADD BootCamp, but didn’t think you could feasibly find the money without going hungry for a month? Participate in Adult ADD Time Management Intensive, but have recently been laid off and unable to find work? This might be the announcement you’ve been waiting for.
ADDClasses.com is proud to announce that we will be accepting applications for a new scholarship program on a rotating basis for all of our ADD/ ADHD Support programs.
Excited? Great! We are too, but before you move on to the scholarship application, here are a few things you need to know:
First, as one of our scholarship recipients, we’d like to be able to use your first name and city/state and announce you as one of our winners. No worries, we will not use any information that could identify you publicly.
Second, as one of our scholarship recipients, you must be willing provide us with feedback for the program. This feedback may be used on our websites, emails, and our social media. We will not use any information that could identify you publicly.
Finally, if you’re not already receiving our ADDClasses.com weekly news, announcing our free teleseminars and other important information, we’d like to add you to that list. Again, no worries, if you want to unsubscribe, you may do so at any time by using the unsubscribe function at the bottom of the newsletter.
Why are we doing this?
To be honest, we’re not doing this just to give away free access to our programs. We’re doing this to give a hand up to people who truly can’t afford the cost of our programs on a regular basis, but demonstrate that they’re ready to make the commitment to the program they apply for.
Is this you? Please continue to the application. If this isn’t you, please move on to something else that is, ok?
The form below is to be used to apply for one of the scholarships that ADDClasses.com is currently offering to its programs designed to provide affordable help to people with ADD / ADHD.
Please choose which program you’d like to apply for a scholarship for (choose only one per application):
- Adult ADD BootCamp: (Three full scholarships awarded per session for the Basic Track).
- Adult ADD Time Management Intensive: (Three full scholarships awarded per session for the Basic Track).
- Understand Your Brain, Get More Done (Three full scholarships awarded per session for the Basic Track).
- A Stronger Mindset for Life’s Challenges: (Three full scholarships awarded per session for the Basic Track).
- ADD Audio Library: 1 Year Subscriptions are awarded on a rolling basis.
To apply, simply answer following questions in our form below.
1. What’s your name?
2. Where do you live (city and state is fine)?
3. What is your email address?
4. What are your biggest ADD/ADHD Challenges? (250-750 Words)
5. Why should you be chosen as one of our winners for the program you’re submitting to? (250-750 Words)
- Please include what steps you’ve taken in dealing with ADHD / ADD in your life. What’s worked, what hasn’t, etc.
- Also let us know how you think the program you’re submitting to would help you reach your goals, and what those goals are.
- Finally, your answers to numbers 4 and 5 must be between 250 and 750 words each.
Scholarship Application Deadlines:
- Adult ADD Time Management Intensive – March 5th, 2014
*Please note: Submissions that do not follow the guidelines will not be considered for a scholarship. Each program requires a separate application.
We recommend typing out and saving your answers on your own computer and then copy and pasting into our form.