Let’s explore the role of motivation and its impact on procrastination, time management, and organization for people with ADHD. In this webinar, you will learn about the ADHD Trifecta, a tool you can use to feel motivated and take actio
n toward goals. The ADHD Trifecta provides a simple framework for developing concrete steps you can take to get started and get things done
- Understand how ADHD gets in the way of feeling motivated and taking action.
- Explore three main motivators for people with ADHD.
- Use the ADHD Trifecta as a tool to generate motivation and action.
- Learn several specific methods that real people have used to take action and implement solutions.
- Gain resources so that you can implement the ADHD Trifecta in your own life.